Contemporary 9ft 10" Wide Multi-Media Storage Bookcase
Handcrafted in our own UK joinery workshop & fully assembled
- Individually crafted using 100% solid "slow grown" Scandinavian Redwood Pine and shown here in the "Bare Wood" option for DIY home finishing (for home DIY finishing. Wax it? Paint it? Varnish it? you decide! Did you know that all our own furniture is available in bare wood? including any bespoke projects? We make it...you paint it to suit your own tastes!! Plus you save a real bundle in the process!)
- Constructed in our "Contemporary" style with straight cut edges & plain detailed facia columns ("Traditional" version also available at no additional charge)
- Comprises of lots of DVD & Cd top storage with shelving underneath for books
- Breaks down into modular sections for ease of transport and manoevrability (fully set up at your home by our own delivery crews f.o.c)
- Want a different size? or want doors or drawers adding? Full made to measure / bespoke service available at very competitive prices! Why not commission us to build your very own perfect bookcase? (get in touch for a free no obligation quote)
THIS UNIT COMES IN MODULAR SECTIONS WHICH ARE BUTTED & SCREWED TOGETHER ON SITE. TO HIDE THE JOINTS THE TOP AND BASE ARE FITTED SEPARATELY SO THAT IT BECOMES ONE LARGE PIECE. THIS SERVICE IS PROVIDED F.O.C BY OUR OWN DELIVERY CREWS SO YOU WON'T HAVE TO LIFT A FINGER! ALTHOUGH IT MAY COST YOU A CUP OF TEA! :)
This beautiful heavy 300cm wide solid Swedish Redwood pine multi-media storage display unit forms part of our extensive range of good quality bookshelves all individually hand-crafted here in the UK in our own joinery factory at genuinely low factory direct prices! Like all our furniture this is not a flat-pack with absolutely no MDF, engineered panels, plywood or veneers. So when we say "solid" we mean it with no caveats or exceptions unlike most other bookcases sold online nowadays. This particular piece is offered her in "Bare Wood" for home finishing .
As with everyone else in our industry, lead times can vary and are given in good faith as our best "Guestimate" when quoting or when you order. we genuinely can’t guarantee them, but do promise to be as fast as we possibly can without ever compromising on quality.
For a fuller explanation of out delivery service (including exclusion zones) and lead times see our delivery info page
Not only do we fully respect your rights as a consumer and endorse UK online selling best practice, we're also very proud of our work and stand by the quality of every item we sell. In unlikely event of anything arriving in an unsatisfactory or damaged condition please let us know straightaway and we'll put it right- we won't be happy until you are! We also comply fully with all distance selling regulations so that as long as we work together within the prescribed 7 day notice period returns are accepted on all new delivered standard-sized-pieces-provided they are received back to us in the same condition we sent them out we'll be happy to issue a prompt refund.