Chelmarsh 4ft 6" Blanket Box, Ottoman Trunk
Handcrafted in our own UK joinery workshop & fully assembled
- Made using 100% solid "slow grown" Scandinavian Redwood Pine & pictured here in our "Light Oak Wax" option (alternative colours, finishes & wood types available)
- Constructed in our "Chelmarsh" style with rounded edge tops, bases and routered insert decals on the drawer fronts.
- Fitted with a bunfeet base however if preferred you can have this with a plinth base instead (simply let us know at the time of order)
- Fitted with matching wooden knob handles (alternative fittings available)
- Want a different size? want more drawers adding? Full made to measure / bespoke service available at very competitive prices! Why not commission us to build your very own perfect storage box or even an entire bedroom suite? (get in touch for a free no obligation quote)
This beautiful range of traditional, chunky, cottage style solid pine bedroom furniture takes us right back to our retail roots so we're really pleased to introduce our own version of these established designs, only this time built in our own factory here in Yorkshire. As with everything we make we've taken special care to build pieces of lasting quality and value - it's a crowded marketplace but we didn't want to compromise or take shortcuts so no skinny timber or sides made from backing board but described as 'solid', just honest value from a genuine family company. All the tops are extra thick 28mm gauge timber, the carcasses 18mm solid pine, and heavy duty premium grade Swedish Redwood throughout so twice the weight and strength of the dreaded flat packs or cut-price competition. Add to that front dovetailed drawers your choice of colour the result is a terrific range of stylish well built furniture to grace any home.
As with everyone else in our industry, lead times can vary and are given in good faith as our best "Guestimate" when quoting or when you order. we genuinely can’t guarantee them, but do promise to be as fast as we possibly can without ever compromising on quality.
For a fuller explanation of out delivery service (including exclusion zones) and lead times see our delivery info page
Not only do we fully respect your rights as a consumer and endorse UK online selling best practice, we're also very proud of our work and stand by the quality of every item we sell. In unlikely event of anything arriving in an unsatisfactory or damaged condition please let us know straightaway and we'll put it right- we won't be happy until you are! We also comply fully with all distance selling regulations so that as long as we work together within the prescribed 7 day notice period returns are accepted on all new delivered standard-sized-pieces-provided they are received back to us in the same condition we sent them out we'll be happy to issue a prompt refund.
Only £30.00 Delivery on this item.