Contemporary A4, 4 Drawer Filing Cabinet
Handcrafted in our own UK joinery workshop & fully assembled
- Made using 100% solid "slow grown" Scandinavian Redwood Pine & finished in our "Antique Pine Wax" option (alternative colours, finishes & wood types available)
- Fitted with polished chrome t-bar handles (alternative handles available)
- Designed to hold traditional modern A4 suspension files (330mm) Folio foolscap versions (390mm) also available at no additional charge.
- Constructed in our "Contemporary" style with straight cut edges & plain drawer fronts ("Traditional" version available at no additional charge)
- Want a different size? Full made to measure / bespoke service available. Why not commission us to build your very own perfect home office filing solution? (get in touch for a free no obligation quote)
This beautiful heavy solid Swedish Redwood Pine contemporary styled 4 drawer, A4 filing cabinet with chrome t-bar handles forms part of our extensive range of good quality & discrete home office furniture all individually hand-crafted here in the UK in our own joinery factory at genuinely low factory direct prices! Like all our furniture this is not a flat-pack with absolutely No MDF, engineered panels, plywood or veneers. So when we say "solid" we mean it with no caveats or exceptions unlike most other pine furniture sold & advertised online. This particular piece pictured has been finished in our "Antique Pine Wax" option. As always if you are unsure about colours we can post you real wood colour samples FREE OF CHARGE before committing to buy! Also available in a folio foolscap size at no additional charge.
As with everyone else in our industry, lead times can vary and are given in good faith as our best "Guestimate" when quoting or when you order. we genuinely can’t guarantee them, but do promise to be as fast as we possibly can without ever compromising on quality.
For a fuller explanation of out delivery service (including exclusion zones) and lead times see our delivery info page
Not only do we fully respect your rights as a consumer and endorse UK online selling best practice, we're also very proud of our work and stand by the quality of every item we sell. In unlikely event of anything arriving in an unsatisfactory or damaged condition please let us know straightaway and we'll put it right- we won't be happy until you are! We also comply fully with all distance selling regulations so that as long as we work together within the prescribed 7 day notice period returns are accepted on all new delivered standard-sized-pieces-provided they are received back to us in the same condition we sent them out we'll be happy to issue a prompt refund.