Rustic, Rough-Sawn Twin Pedestal Computer Desk
Handcrafted in our own UK joinery workshop & fully assembled
- Made using 100% solid "slow grown" Distressed, rough sawn Redwood Pine & finished in our "Rustic Light Oak Wax" option (alternative colours available)
- Pull out keyboard or laptop sliding tray
- Fitted with complimentary black painted, iron bow & knob handles (alternatives available)
- Cupboard section can be fitted on the left or right (Simply let us know at the time of order)
- Constructed in our "Contemporary" style with straight cut edges & plain panel doors & drawer fronts
- Want a different size? Full made to measure / bespoke service available. Why not commission us to build your very own perfect desk? (get in touch for a free no obligation quote)
This beautiful heavy solid Swedish Redwood pine rugged rough sawn rustic twin pedestal desk forms part of our extensive range of good quality & discrete home office furniture all individually hand-crafted here in the UK in our own joinery factory at genuinely low factory direct prices! Like all our furniture this is not a flat-pack with absolutely no MDF, engineered panels, plywood or veneers. So when we say "solid" we mean it with no caveats or exceptions unlike most other pine furniture sold online. This particular piece pictured has been waxed in our unique "Rustic Light Oak Wax" finish with complimentary rustic handles and fittings. As always if you are unsure about colours we can post you real wood colour samples FREE OF CHARGE before committing to buy! BTW we can make anyhting in this style and type of wood from coffee tables to bookcases.
As with everyone else in our industry, lead times can vary and are given in good faith as our best "Guestimate" when quoting or when you order. we genuinely can’t guarantee them, but do promise to be as fast as we possibly can without ever compromising on quality.
For a fuller explanation of out delivery service (including exclusion zones) and lead times see our delivery info page
Not only do we fully respect your rights as a consumer and endorse UK online selling best practice, we're also very proud of our work and stand by the quality of every item we sell. In unlikely event of anything arriving in an unsatisfactory or damaged condition please let us know straightaway and we'll put it right- we won't be happy until you are! We also comply fully with all distance selling regulations so that as long as we work together within the prescribed 7 day notice period returns are accepted on all new delivered standard-sized-pieces-provided they are received back to us in the same condition we sent them out we'll be happy to issue a prompt refund.