Traditional "L Shape" 6ft Tall Corner Bookcase
Handcrafted in our own UK joinery workshop & fully assembled
- Made using 100% solid "slow grown" Scandinavian Redwood Pine & finished in our "Dark Oak Wax" option (alternative colours, finishes & wood types available)
- All shelves adjustable within a 10cm variable range each (alternative settings available if required)
- Longest length on the left hand facing side but can be made right hand facing if preferred. (Please let us know at the time of order)
- Constructed in our "Traditional" style with routered / moulded edges & fluted columns ("Contemporary" version available at no additional charge)
- Breaks down into modular sections for ease of transport & manoeuvrability (fully set up at your home by our own delivery crews)
- Want a different size? or want doors & drawers adding? Full made to measure / bespoke service available at very competitive prices. Why not commission us to build your very own perfect shelving arrangement? (get in touch for a free no obligation quote)
This beautiful heavy 6ft tall solid Swedish Redwood Pine corner bookcase forms part of our extensive range of good quality bookshelves all individually hand-crafted here in the UK in our own joinery factory at genuinely low factory direct prices! Like all our furniture this is not a flat-pack with absolutely no MDF, engineered panels, plywood or veneers. So when we say "solid" we mean it with no caveats or exceptions unlike most other bookcases sold online. This particular piece pictured has been hand finished in our "Dark Oak Wax" . As always if you are unsure about colours we can post you real wood colour samples FREE OF CHARGE before committing to buy! All the shelves are fully adjustable allowing you the flexibility to display a variety of items of your choosing.
This beautiful solid oak corner bookcase has been individually hand-crafted in our own UK factory using only the finest 100% SOLID EUROPEAN OAK by our team of certified "Master Craftsmen" It's a very substantial piece of furniture and weighs twice as much as our popular pine versions. Please don't confuse it with all the other so called "solid oak furniture" found elsewhere on-line. This truly is the real deal!
|Width||see drawing attached|
|Depth||30.5 cm (Shelf depth: 25 cm)|
As with everyone else in our industry, lead times can vary and are given in good faith as our best "Guestimate" when quoting or when you order. we genuinely can’t guarantee them, but do promise to be as fast as we possibly can without ever compromising on quality.
For a fuller explanation of out delivery service (including exclusion zones) and lead times see our delivery info page
Not only do we fully respect your rights as a consumer and endorse UK online selling best practice, we're also very proud of our work and stand by the quality of every item we sell. In unlikely event of anything arriving in an unsatisfactory or damaged condition please let us know straightaway and we'll put it right- we won't be happy until you are! We also comply fully with all distance selling regulations so that as long as we work together within the prescribed 7 day notice period returns are accepted on all new delivered standard-sized-pieces-provided they are received back to us in the same condition we sent them out we'll be happy to issue a prompt refund.